- Behavior & Dress Standards
- All guests must maintain dress and behavior standards in accordance with the park's mission of providing a safe, wholesome, family atmosphere. No offensive language, gestures, or attire are permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas within Oaks Park's green spaces and parking lots. Smoking is prohibited on the midway, in the roller rink, and in restrooms. Your courtesy is appreciated.
- Friendly dogs are welcome when leashed and must be attended at all times; no other animals are allowed except trained service animals. Care and clean-up is the responsibility of the handler. For everyone's safety, pets are not permitted on
- Oaks Park accepts cash, major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Apple Pay, and Android Pay. ATMs are located near Guest Services and in the lobby of the roller skating rink. Checks are not accepted. No refunds.
- Parking, Bicycles, & Public Transportation
- Oaks Park has a large parking lot and parking is always free. Parking does fill to capacity on holidays, weekend days, and special event days. Due to the two-lane nature of our access road, driving into and out of the park can take upwards
of an hour on busy days. The closest bus stop is approximately 1 mile away; visit the
Tri-Met trip planner to plan your route. We are conveniently located across the street from the Spring Water Corridor Trail which is ideal for biking or walking. An ample supply of bike racks are available near the Ferris Wheel.
- Food & Beverage
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome in the amusement park. Alcohol is strictly prohibited. No outside food or beverage may be taken into the skating rink. Food and beverages are not permitted on attractions, including
on the miniature golf course.
- Picnic Tables & Areas
- Oaks Park offers first come, first served picnic tables along the waterfront for guests to enjoy free of charge. All other picnic/event spaces are available for a fee with advanced reservations. A limited number of reserved picnic areas
may be available for rent on a walk-in basis; inquire at Guest Services. Charcoal/pellets must be disposed of in an appropriate receptacle; visit Guest Services for dump location. Seating tables on the midway are for guests with purchases
from Oaks Park's food stands only.
- Lockers, Unattended Articles, & Lost-and-Found
- Leaving personal articles (e.g., purses, bags, jackets, coolers, etc.) unattended is prohibited. Rental lockers are located on the midway near the Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster and Scream'n Eagle. Lockers within the rink are for
use by skating rink patrons only. Lost and found for the amusement park is located at Guest Services. Separate lost and found services for items lost within the roller rink are located at the Skate Shop.
- Oaks Park's facilities are ADA compliant. All restrooms are handicap accessible. The Carousel and Train are wheelchair accessible. Complimentary caregiver bracelets are available at Guest Services for guests assisting those with special
- Baby on Board
- Children under two may ride the carousel and train at no charge when riding with an adult who is accompanying an older, paid child on the ride. Children under 2 may also ride the carousel and train at no charge when riding with an
adult who has a ticket or bracelet. Admission to all other attractions for children under 2 requires a ticket or bracelet. Strollers are available to rent at Guest Services. Oaks Park does not currently offer stroller parking. Baby
changing stations are available in most restrooms. Nursing mothers, please inquire about privacy options at the Guest Services counter near the main gate.
- Meeting Place & Lost Children
- Oaks Park does not offer personal paging. We recommend that families/groups designate a meeting place should you become separated. Lost children will be kept with an Oaks Park employee until a caregiver is located.
- Line Jumping
- Line jumping is not allowed. Line jumping is defined as cutting infront of other guests waiting in line, leaving a line then trying to re- enter the line at the same point, or saving a place for someone.
- Guests are welcome to take photos for personal use. Commercial photography is prohibited without prior consent. To inquire about taking commercial photos please
- Prohibited Items
- Fireworks, weapons, drugs (including marijuana), and personal alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Oaks Park property. Individuals under the influence may not be allowed to stay.
- Roller Skating Rink Rules
- In addition to the guidelines listed above, our skating rink has
skater safety regulations
that apply during all skating activities.