- Oaks Park accepts cash, major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Apple Pay, and Android Pay. ATMs are located at the midway food stand seating area and in the lobby of the roller skating rink. Checks are not accepted. No refunds.
- Parking, Bicycles, and Public Transportation
- Oaks Park has a large parking lot and parking is always free. Parking does fill to capacity on holidays, weekend days, and special event days. The closest bus stop is approximately 1 mile away; visit the Tri-Met trip planner to plan your route. An ample supply of bike racks are available near our security guard shack.
- Food & Beverages
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome in the amusement park. Alcohol is strictly prohibited. No outside food or beverage may be taken into the skating rink. Food and beverages are not permitted on attractions, including on the miniature golf course.
- Picnic Areas & Tables
- Oaks Park offers first come, first served picnic tables along the waterfront for our guests to enjoy free of charge. All other picnic/event spaces are available for a fee, with advanced reservations. A limited number of reserved picnic areas may be available for rent on a walk-in basis; inquire at our Guest Services counter near the main gate. Charcoal must be disposed of in an appropriate receptacle; see Oaks Park staff for dump location. Seating tables on the midway are for guests with purchases from Oaks Park's food stands only.
PICNIC AREA RENTAL INFO
- Lockers, Unattended Articles, and Lost & Found
- Leaving personal articles unattended is prohibited, e.g., purses, bags, jackets, coolers, etc. Rental lockers are located on the midway near the Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster and Scream'n Eagle. Lockers within the rink are for use by skating rink patrons only. Check for lost items at our Guest Services counter located near the main gate. Separate lost and found services for items lost within the roller rink are located at the Skate Shop.
CONTACT LOST & FOUND
- Oaks Park's facilities are ADA compliant. All restrooms are handicap accessible. The Carousel and Train are wheelchair accessible. Complimentary caregiver bracelets are available at Guest Services for guests assisting those with special needs. A limited number of wheelchairs are available to rent from our Guest Services counter.
- Baby on Board
- Strollers are available to rent from our Guest Services counter, located near the main gate. Oaks Park does not currently offer stroller parking. Baby changing stations are available in most restrooms. Nursing mothers, please inquire about privacy options at the Guest Services counter near the main gate.
- Meeting Place & Lost Children
- Oaks Park does not offer personal paging. We recommend that families/groups designate a meeting place should you become separated. Lost children will be kept with an Oaks Park employee until a caregiver is located.
- Friendly dogs are welcome when leashed and must be attended at all times; no other animals are allowed except trained service animals. Care and clean-up is the responsibility of the handler. For everyone's safety, pets are not permitted on attractions.
- Behavior & Dress Standards
- All guests must maintain dress and behavior standards in accordance with the park's mission of providing a safe, wholesome, family atmosphere. No offensive language, gestures, or attire are permitted.
- Line Jumping
- Line jumping is not allowed. Line jumping is defined as cutting in front of other guests waiting in line, leaving a line then trying to re-enter the line at the same point, or saving a place for someone.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas within Oaks Park. Smoking is prohibited on the midway, in the roller rink, and in restrooms. Your courtesy is appreciated.
- Guests are encouraged to take photos for personal use and share them on social media with friends and family. Commercial/professional photography is prohibited without prior consent; fees apply. To inquire about taking commercial/professional photos, contact email@example.com.
- Prohibited Items
- Fireworks, weapons, drugs (including marijuana), and personal alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Oaks Park property. Individuals under the influence may not be allowed to stay.
- Roller Rink Safety Rules
- In addition to the guidelines listed above, our skating rink has skater safety regulations that apply during all skating activities.
VIEW RINK RULES