Oaks Amusement Park is thrilled to bring a new extreme in roller coaster excitement to our neighbors this season! The Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster will open on our midway March 24, 2018! This new attraction will be unlike anything Portland has experienced before and features thrill-filled drops, loops, twists, and turns, sure to dazzle the true roller coaster fan! The Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster features:
- 72' Vertical Lift
- Past-vertical Initial Drop
- 97° Loop
- Immelman Turn
- Heartline Roll
- 45 MPH Speed
- 1,050' Track
- 48" Minimum Height
Unlimited rides on the Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster are included with our Premier Ride Bracelet, or individual roller coaster ride tickets are $9.50 each.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for the genuine thrill-seeker or coaster enthusiast! If you're as excited for the new roller coaster as we are, this special event is for you. Join us for the Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster pre-launch party and be a part of Portland history by trying this new extreme ride experience before it opens to the public.
MARCH 24, 2018
- 10:00am - NOON
- $100.00 PER PERSON
Limited to the first 100 people on a first come, first served basis. Non-refundable advance online ticket purchase required. Get your tickets now!
Pre-launch party ticket includes:
- Ride it First! A once in a lifetime experience, you'll have access to two hours of unlimited rides on the new Adrenaline Peak Roller Coaster before it opens to the public. Pre-launch access takes place from 10:00am - noon on Saturday, March 24, 2018; arrive early to make the most of your experience!
- Stay and play! Event ticket also includes a Premier Ride Bracelet to enjoy the entire park during public hours the day of the event. Valid for unlimited rides on all of Oaks Park's rides from noon - 5:00pm on March 24, 2018. Bracelet also includes unlimited go cart rides and one Open Skate Session admission with conventional skates.
- Capture the moment! Enjoy a complimentary digital photo of a moment you'll never forget. Photos will be sent by email to guests in a shared gallery following the event.
- Be a Showoff! Admission includes our limited edition souvenir tee shirt. Sizes limited to stock on hand.
- Tasty treats! Fun takes fuel - take a break to enjoy a delicious lunch from our concession stand! Valid for choice of one hot dog, corn dog, hamburger, or cheeseburger combo meal. Meal includes curly fries and a fountain drink.
From August 16 - December 17, 2017, Oaks Park hosted an online contest to find the perfect name for our new attraction! With nearly 5,000 entries, we could feel the enthusiasm our neighbors have for the new ride and the love the community has for Oaks Park! Thank you to all who entered!
Every name was read and considered, and after months of deliberation by our management team "Adrenaline Peak" was chosen as the winner for its fun play on words, reference to Portland's mountainous culture, and heart-pumping excitement!
The winning entry was submitted by William Phillips of Clackamas, OR. William is a 20-year-old Clackamas Community College student, studying digital media communications. Originally from Washington, William's family lived in Idaho, then moved to Tillamook before settling in Clackamas, where he's lived since age 6. William has been to Oaks Park many times while growing up in the Portland area and particularly enjoyed coming to the park for school parties. His favorite roller coaster is Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain at Disneyland California, as it combines two of his favorite things - roller coasters and Star Wars! With his $500 Oaks Park gift card he plans to buy Oaks Park souvenirs for friends and family, and, of course, ride the new Adrenaline Peak coaster!